What To Do in San Diego
With Labor Day weekend coming up and San Diego is one of the highest vacationed cities, here is some activities you can do.
- Sea World
- San Diego Zoo
- Wild Animal Park
- Lego Land
- Go to the beaches (La Jolla Shores, Pacific Beach, Coronado, etc...)
- Visit Downtown Gaslamp area for great restaurants and night life.
- Take the Ferry from the bay to Coronado. It's like only $6.50 round trip per adult. Also, there are some great restaurants on Coroando once you get off the ferry.
- Play a round of golf at Torrey Pines. Tiger Woods won his last major there last year.
- Visit Balboa Park
- Watch a Padre game at Petco Park
Cell: 858-349-2390 | E-Fax: 619-209-7597
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.PaulCaparas.com
CA DRE # 01397640
Selling San Diego Real Estate since 2003
Paul CaparasDRE # 01397640
Call or Text: