Getting a San Diego Home Mortgage Loan
Getting the right Home Mortgage Loan is just as important as finding the right home so here are some tips.
1. Go to your Bank where you have built a good relationship with (ex. Checking and Savings account) and find out their rates.
2. Talk to a Mortgage Broker. He or she will shop around with many different Banks/Lenders and will try to find you the best rate at your current financial situation.
3. Ask for a copy of a Good Faith Estimate (G.F.E.). It will show the fees/cost to get the loan.
4. Compare your Banks and Mortgage Broker Rates and GFE. If you need help on comparing, let me know and I can help.
5. Shop more Banks or ask for referrals from a friend, co worker or Realtor. (if needed)
6. If you have questions about anything, ALWAYS ask.
7. Before you pick, be sure you are comfortable with who you will be using and confindent that he or she will get you the loan.
In the end, doing research on getting the right Mortgage Loan can save you a lot of money and headache. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please let me know.
Broker Associate, REALTOR
Weichert Realtors Elite
Cell: 858-349-2390 | E-Fax: 619-209-7597
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.PaulCaparas.com
CA DRE # 01397640
Selling San Diego Real Estate since 2003